Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm pickin' up the slack around this blog! :) -meredith

SKINNY DIET coke...I guess it gives you a goal to reach "be as skinny as the can!"
Our heater....we like to call it our fireplace....you are most likely to find one of us in front of it at all times!
the bathroom...not much more to say about that....
our washing machine that holds 1/10 of an American load!

the VERY orange bathroom!
Matthew and Madison chillin' in their bedroom
my bedroom!!! XD
the hallway....
Momma's already starting to cook from scratch in the kitchen :)
a view from our back door
a view from the stairs

Hey everyone! To start off, I would like to apologize for my mother...who has not been updating the blog, but tonight I (Meredith) have decided to update ya'll on what's been going on. :) We just got back from spending time with family, friends, and some interesting schools in the states for six months and are so excited to be back on this side of the world! Usually my mom would tell you guys that the flight was great and was smooth sailing, but I'm going to be honest and say that it was tiring, long, and the food was nasty. Haha...the landing part was fantastic though! As we now unpack and start life in Jordan in a guest house, we are anxious to find our own apartment to settle into! Actually, tomorrow house hunting begins and my parents are going to enroll us into our new school!! I am super excited about getting out tomorrow because there is no way I am going to survive in enclosed walls for much longer. :P The guest apartment is great though! There are stairs (which Matthew and Madison love), we have wireless internet, it is CLEAN :), and it is fairly close to stores and such. I have uploaded some pics of where we are currently living:). Everyone is slowly.....oh so slowly getting over jet lag! We are all excited to find out what God has in store next!!! We'll just have to keep on trusting Him! <3

No comments: