Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Valentine's Day Date...

I know we are officially past Valentine's Day but we are still in the month of February and our stores in Egypt are still filled with tacky heart shaped items (even furry bird houses:)! So, I wanted to share these pics with you and tell you what our 2 younger sweeties did for us!

On Valentine's morning we were awakened by Madison and Matthew Ray telling us we had a surprise in the living room. We came out to find this precious sight. They had gotten themselves dressed, prepared our dining area (bathroom stool with bean bags) and had made us raisin bran and cups of milk. Madison did apologize that they did not know how to make coffee for us and that if I would show her how she could do that for us next time:) It was a great Valentine's Breakfast date and really our only date for this year's Valentine's celebration. What sweeties!


I

3 comments:

Terrie and Carley said...

Cute, very cute. Hold on and treasure these sweet moments. The problem with sweet children is they grow up too quickly.

Christina said...

Oh my word! How sweet....I love seeing all the cute things kids do when they're older and although I don't wish for my kids to grow up - I'm excited to see them develop into sweet (I hope!) kids who do fun things like this. :)

Georgia said...

Better than a date at a 5 star restaurant if you asked me. You can't buy precious moments like this...and yes they grow up quickly.