Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Program at the Nursing Home

Today was a fun day! Meredith and Madison had a Christmas Program at a local nursing home. It was all in Arabic and they really did a fantastic job! Matt, Matthew Ray and I watched with pride as they performed. Matthew informed me that he thinks he will be too scared next year to do all of that in front of ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE! I think we might have a little guy with stage fright...a first for the Dunavant children! :)

Madison as a donkey:
Meredith as Mary:Meredith singing in Arabic and sign language:
We took a few shots in the lobby while we waited:
Madison and her class goofing off while they waited:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Sports Net