Tuesday, July 01, 2008

FUN FUNFETTI!!

Can you believe this??? EIGHT boxes of funfetti cake and the icing to go with it!!! We have some dear people in Tulsa, OK who love us and love to see our kids smile! We had a friend from there come here for a visit and we opened a suitcase full of funfetti, cookie mixes, brownie mixes, and lots of fun spa stuff for me! (they knew I needed to be taking it easy, I guess!) So, I baked cupcakes tonight, just ate one, and now I am off to take a bubble bath!!

Thanks guys! We love you!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome is that! They must be walking in the Spirit.

Hannah Cooper said...

oh how im thinking of you stacey! i hope you guys got the book. love you hannah

Anonymous said...

that picture is awesome!-cassie

The Arab Musicians said...

that face is priceless!

Krista said...

Madison's face is worth every box of that cake mix. How precious!