Monday, June 16, 2008

New Do's..

Juliana is loving the way Egyptians are pampered at the coiffure! She and Meredith decided to go and get "new do's" a few days ago. Juliana added a few highlights and Meredith is sporting a new cut. My hairdresser, Mohammed, was afraid I was going to kill him for giving Meredith such a grown up look. Meredith told us that there was a woman at the coiffure that asked if it was okay with her mom for her to get such a cut. Egyptians make me laugh! Anyhoo, here are the new looks:



2 comments:

Krista said...

Meredith I love the new do!! Stacey you are SO creative with your blog. I love how you have pics scrolling and the new banner on top. . .it's really great!

Tales of a Girl said...

wow! Meredith is looking so grown up! She's beautiful! I wish I were there reading Madison and Matthew Ray bedtime stories!
Roslyn