Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hangin Out in Dubai

I finally had a chance to sit down and put all of my pics from last week into a slide show. I had the chance to go to Dubai with some friends from here and meet some friends from Jacksonville, Florida. We had such a blast! It was so refreshing just hangin out and being crazy! We played games, had a pajama party, got massages, talked a lot, slept very little, goofed off even more and really enjoyed each other's company! There was a "chubby bunny" contest that I won...imagine that..the biggest mouth in the bunch! We also had an American Idol contest and my group won thanks to our excellent song writers! Our friends from Jacksonville also brought us presents and sent presents to our kids. It was great time! Thanks so much Jacksonville ladies for the REFRESHING time! We love you!

No comments: