Friday, February 01, 2008

Portraits Made in the States


When we went back to the states we were only suppposed to be there for a couple of weeks. Those couple of weeks turned into 6 weeks. One thing we had time to do was have the kid's pictures made by a great photographer, Marty Sikes! My mom and I took the kids while Matt and my dad did "guy" things. While we were at the studio Marty made me get into one of the pictures with the kids. I feel like I look like a single mom in this picture! What do you think? Matt jokingly named it "The Day Daddy Died!" Not very funny at all! Anyway, he loves it. I just wish he were in it, too! :)

3 comments:

Davis Place said...

Beautiful protrait!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually Matt's title of the photo is funny because all of you are smiling. Great picture.

Sue

Val Hancock said...

Even though Matt's not in it, it is still a beautiful portrait! Everyone looks so happy!