Monday, January 14, 2008

Belated Christmas Party

Two days after returning here Madison and Matthew Ray had a Christmas party at their school. The school had planned it for the week before while we were in the states but one of the owners had a death in her family. So, we returned for the exciting event!!! Here are a few pics of the kids singing, Santa giving Matthew Ray a present and Madison as the angel in the Nativity. Stay tuned for the next couple of posts to see Madison and Matthew Ray sing a duet and an Egyptian Santa sing a song about the true meaning of Christmas!!

Madison was not very thrilled with this angel costume.


Matthew Ray with Santa.


Singing Arabic Christmas songs.

1 comment:

Francine said...

Hi stacy and matt,
I can't belive I actually found this. I am so thrilled that i ran across it. Hopefully you guys remember me. This is francine (I use to be married to david tarver when we went to calvary many many years ago.) I am now francine howell i just got married in October to a awesome man. Anyway I just wanted to say hi and I am so glad you are all doing good. Take care and I will deffinatly be checking back to see how you guys are doing. Also my blog will be up in a couple of weeks and I will send the address in case you are interested. God bless.. love yall.
Francine