Thursday, July 12, 2007

I love you more than 5 days....

Matthew Ray is really in love with his mommy. He is also the earliest riser in our family. One early morning last week he climbed into our bed just like he does every morning. This early greeting is not always warmly welcomed by mom and dad. Usually he lays there for a little while and then talks me (Stacey) into making him breakfast. This particular morning he didn't ask for breakfast first. He climbed into the bed, reached over and kissed me and then said, "I love you mommy...more than 5 days and all the world and Jesus!" I think he was trying to express as much love as a 3 year old can! I love him that much, too!

This is a picture of us when he was about 11 months old. Wow! How times flies!!


Here we are about 8 months ago in Florida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awe! i miss yall so much!! i love you!
mallory